Greetings Blog Readers,
As some of you might know, I a will be getting into the Real Estate Arena myself in October (3 more weeks) and I would like to educate you all on what different options in this market people have in selling and buying their house. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. This is my first post on Real Estate so let me know if you are interested in finding out more information.
Foreclosure and walking away from your home is not the only option you have!!!! Short sale it!
If you’re one of the nearly 23% of homeowners whose properties now are worth less than the underlying mortgage loan and you find yourself in a situation where you have to move (a new job, perhaps, or because you can no longer afford the payments on this house and are hoping to downsize), the only way to sell your house successfully is either pay the bank the difference between the sales price and your mortgage balance out of your own pocket… or convince the lender to accept less cash than you actually owe.
While a short sale may make sense for some, the pros and cons should be weighed carefully before you get the ball rolling. In this infographic, we walk you through the basics of short sales, who should consider one and the typical steps in the process.
(Click on the title above to learn more.)
- arizona-listings reblogged this from columnfive
- oslokobe likes this
- matthew-snow likes this
- metroandmore reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant
- metroandmore likes this
- yellowraspberries likes this
- wfdapp likes this
- wearethedmv reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant
- divorcingticks likes this
- racheumeuneu likes this
- bankrate likes this
- waltercoulter reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant and added:
- mzl0vable likes this
- theadecrownaffair reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant
- reperioaevum reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant and added:
- benzito404 likes this
- moneyisnotimportant reblogged this from columnfive
- thebusinesspursuit reblogged this from columnfive
- columnfive posted this